Monday, April 12, 2010

Dossier Accepted!

Yay! One more step to being officially on the wait list! We just heard from our contact at WHFC and our dossier has been accepted into the program! (Phew...one never knows with documents! I've seen consulates in action through my work with Argentina and I remember the small things that could get a document rejected. Must say I'm greatly relieved!)

Now we just wait for the USCIS 1-600A approval, which Amy mentioned in the previous post could be relatively soon!

Got a bottle of champagne -- kindly given my our sweet friend Colleen on New Years Eve (I wonder if she had any idea how it would be used to mark such a momentous occasion) -- ready and waiting in the fridge for toasting!

:)
~Katrina

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats! I remember breathing a big sigh of relief at this point. And, cheers to your champagne!

Amy said...

Whoot whoot!! Yay! So happy to hear, and yes, the I171 will be in your mailbox very, very soon! 9 days from prints for us!